The Book of Cells: A Breviary of Cytopathology
Illuminating text and brilliant images have been hallmarks of Dr DeMay’s books over the years. This portable reference guide condenses and updates the encyclopedic information contained in the iconic four-volume, The Art & Science of Cytopathology, Second Edition.
- More than 2,600 high resolution photomicrographs.
- 1,000lists of quick reference data and key diagnostic findings.
- Condensed format in less than 600 pages.
- More heavily annotated images for faster comprehension of crucial features covered.
- A beautiful and highly practical book for everyday diagnostic practice.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 592 pages
- Richard Mac DeMay(Author)
- ASCP Press (30 Jun. 2016)
- Health, Family & Lifestyle
|The message text:|
People who bought this also bought